June 27, 2011

A year ago I made a promise to myself to never hold onto a rope that isn't
there, you're going to fall if you keep reaching out for thin air.
I'm at a crossroads whether or not what we have right now is healthy or
destructive. I used to know when to stop, when to quit. My own dad says I attach to things before they're even my own. But I am hurt right now, and he's not there, nor does he want to be.
It's become a scene in a play I am all too familiar with, and I truly believe I have more self worth than what is portrayed from him. I need someone to make me feel strong, powerful and above all loved.
My actions will surely have consequences, one word will make ten thousand utters from too many mouths. 
My business is my own, and I have to start standing up for myself and do what is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment