June 14, 2011

we all carry stories.
all of us.
so many beautiful smiles can hide such pain,
and that takes so much strength.
just sitting lazily in the livingroom with my room mate,
eating berries and dark orange chocolate.
i'm thankful for today, for being around everything i need,
thankful for my job for providing me with income
so i can afford to sit around lazily.
thankful for Cinco my little hamster, even though i don't
know if i should keep him anymore, he is still a little smile-maker.
even if he's a little brat with big teeth.
thankful for my roommates, they keep me sane and secure here.
thankful for old old friends who still remember the good old days.
thankful for the love of my life, who puts so much life into me.
thankful for life and the stories and strength that lives in all of us.






No comments:

Post a Comment