May 8, 2011

three

three more days.
what i learned and gained here, i do not know.

i have learned maybe this town wasn't right for me.
did i leave with regret? yes, but all of it made me
stronger. so much stronger. 
i feel my blood and bones are made of metal.
whatever happens will not hurt me,
only continue to strengthen me.
had i known a relationship could weaken
my experience, i would not have pursued it.
but in the last three days here there is so much to happen.
so many decisions, so much studying.
i'm off to a new city, hopefully with new people with 
a great insight and beautiful mind. what lacks here.


and fuck you all. you have no idea.
i'll be belting nicki minaj and john mayer
until the last box is packed in the big red truck,
off to my new home and away from this ugliness. 
good luck to you all i have all the opportunities in the world,
i refuse to be trapped in this wind tunnel in the woods.
i hope i make more mistakes, it only helps me figure
out who i really am.





No comments:

Post a Comment