May 30, 2011

sunday.. or is it monday

the sky is yellow
as it rains off and on.
my first day to myself in many many days. laying in the livingroom with awful back pains and cereal spread all over my new shirt from the festival yesterday. there's been no sun in so long, i forgot what my sun freckles looked like and what dipping my feet in lake water felt like. i wish i had time to tour and explore this country, i want to find a new place to be, whether it be in a few months or a year from now. i am so ready for change. i am dying to meet new people, although by now i have anticipated all kinds of hurt to come from any walk of life. i am just ready to meet something different. but the image of him in the terminal, providing last kisses and promises haunts my dreams and breaks my heart. my road is inevitable, i am supposed to be a traveler, and he is a born-and-raised good-hearted person. there's no fork in this road, simply a confusing map. 





No comments:

Post a Comment